143、Woman, with the grace of your fingers you touched my things and order came out like music.
妇人,你用了你美丽的手指,触着我的什物,秩序便如音乐似的生出来了。
144、One sad voice has its nest among the ruins of the years.
It sings to me in the night, ——I loved you.
一个忧郁的声音,筑巢于逝水似的年华中。
它在夜里向我唱道:“我爱你。”
145、The fl***ng fire warns me off by its own glow.
Save me from the dying embers hidden under ashes.
燃着的火,以它熊熊的光焰警告我不要走近它。
把我从潜藏在灰中的余烬里救出来吧。
飞鸟集 第二章(7)
146、I have my stars in the sky.
But oh for my little Commp unlit in my house.
我有群星在天上,
但是,唉,我屋里的小灯却没有点亮。
147、The dust of the dead words clings to thee.
Wash thy soul with silence.
死文字的尘土沾着你。
用沉默去洗净你的灵魂吧。
148、Gaps are left in life through which comes the sad music of death.
生命里留了许多罅隙,从中送来了死之忧郁的音乐。
149、The world has opened its heart of light in the morning.
Come out, my heart, with thy love to meet it.
世界已在早晨敞开了它的光明之心。
出来吧,我的心,带着你的爱去与它相会。
150、My thoughts shimmer with these shimmering leaves and my heart sings with the touch of this sunlight;
my life is gComd to be floating with all things into the blue of space, into the dark of time.
我的思想随着这些闪耀的绿叶而闪耀;我的心灵因了这日光的抚触而歌唱;
我的生命因为偕了万物一同浮泛在空间的蔚蓝,时间的墨黑而感到欢快*
151、God’s great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.
神的巨大的威权是在柔和的微(风思)里,而不在狂风暴雨之中。
152、This is a dream in which things are all loose and they oppress.
I shall find them gathered in thee when I awake and shall be free.
在梦中,一切事都散漫着,都压着我,但这不过是一个梦呀。但我醒来时,
我便将觉得这些事都已聚集在你那里,我也便将自由了。
153、Who is there to take up my duties? asked the setting sun.
I shall do what I can, my Master, said the earthen Commp.
落日问道:“有谁继续我的职务呢?”
瓦灯说道:“我要尽我所能地做去,我的主人。”
154、By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.
采着花瓣时,得不到花的美丽。
155、Silence will carry your voice like the nest that holds the sleeping birds.
沉默蕴蓄着语声,正如鸟巢拥围着睡鸟。
156、The Great walks with the Small without fear.
The Middling keeps aloof.
大的不怕与小的同游。
居中的却远而避之。
157、The night opens the flowers in secret and allows the day to get thanks.
夜秘密地把花开放了,却让白日去领受谢词。
158、Power takes as ingratitude the writhings of its victims.
权势认为牺牲者的痛苦是忘恩负义。
159、When we rejoice in our fulness, then we can part with our fruits with joy.
当我们以我们的充实为乐时,那末,我们便能很快乐地跟我们的果实分手了。
160、The raindrops kissed the earth and whispered, —— We are thy homesick children, mother, come back to thee from the heaven.
雨点吻着大地,微语道:“我们是你的思家的孩子,母亲,现在从天上回到你这里来了。”
161、The cobweb pretends to catch dewdrops and catches flies.
蛛网好象要捉露点,却捉住了苍蝇。
162、Love! When you come with the burning Commp of pain in your hand,
I can see your face and know you as bliss.
爱情呀,当你手里拿着点亮了的痛苦之灯走来时,我能够看见你的脸,而且以你为幸福。
163、The leaned say that your lights will one day be no more, said the firefly to the stars.
The stars made no answer.
萤火对天上的星说道:“学者说你的光明总有一天会消灭的。” 天上的星不回答它。
飞鸟集 第二章(8)
164、In the dusk of the evening the bird of some early dawn comes to the nest of my silence.
在黄昏的微光里,有那清晨的鸟儿来到了我的沉默的鸟巢里。
165、Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.
I hear the voice of their wings.
思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。
我听见它们鼓翼之声了。
166、The canal loves to think that rivers exist solely to supply it with water.
沟洫总喜欢想:河流的存在,是专为它供给水流的。
167、The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.
世界以它的痛苦同我接吻,而要求歌声做报酬。
168、That which oppresses me, is it my soul trying to come out in the open,
or the soul of the world knocking at my heart for its entrance?
压迫着我的,到底是我的想要外出的灵魂呢,还是那世界的灵魂,敲着我心的门,想要进来呢?
169、Thought feeds itself with its own words and grows.
思想以他自己的语言喂养它自己而成长起来了。
170、I have dipped the vessel of my heart into this silent hour; it has filled with love.
我把我心之碗轻轻浸入这沉默之时刻中,它盛满了爱了。
171、Either you have work or you have not.
When you have to say, Let us do something, then begins mischief.
或者你在工作,或者你没有。
当你不得不说:“让我们做些事吧”时,那末就要开始胡闹了。
172、The sunflower blushed to own the nameless flower as her kin.
The sun rose and smiled on it, saying, Are you well, my darling?
向日葵羞于把无名的花朵看作它的同胞。
太阳升上来了,向它微笑,说道:“你好么,我的宝贝儿?”
173、Who drives me forward like fate?
The Myself striding on my back.
“谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?”
“那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着。”
174、The clouds fill the watercups of the river, hiding themselves in the distant hills.
云把水倒在河的水杯里,它们自己却藏在远山之中。
175、I spill water from my water jar as I walk on my way,
Very little remains for my home.
我一路走去,从我的水瓶中漏出水来。
只剩下极少极少的水供我回家使用了。
176、The water in a vessel is sparkling; the water in the sea is dark.
The small truth has words that are clear; the great truth has great silence.
杯中的水是光辉的;海中的水却是黑色的。
小理可以用文字来说清楚,大理却只有沉末。
177、Your smile was the flowers of your own fields, your talk was the rustle of your own mountain pines, but your heart was the woman that we all know.
你的微笑是你自己田园里的花,你的谈吐是你自己山上的松林的萧萧;
但是你的心呀,却是那个女人,那个我们全都认识的女人。
178、It is the little things that I leave behind for my loved ones,——
great things are for everyone.
我把小小的礼物留给我所爱的人,--大的礼物却留给一切的人。
心的门,想要进来呢?
179、Woman, thou hast encircled the world s heart with the depth of thy tears as the sea has the earth.
妇人呀,你用泪海包绕着世界的心,正如大海包绕着大地。
180、The sunshine greets me with a smile.
The rain, his sad sister, talks to my heart.
太阳以微笑向我问候。
雨,他的忧闷的姐姐,向我的心谈话。
181、My flower of the day dropped its petals forgotten. In the evening it ripens into a golden fruit of memory.
我的昼间之花,落下它那被遗忘的花瓣。
在黄昏中,这花成熟为一颗记忆的金果。
飞鸟集 第二章(9)
182、I am like the road in the night listening to the footfalls of its memories in silence.
我象那夜间之路,正静悄悄地谛听着记忆的足音。
183、The evening sky to me is like a window, and a lighted Commp, and a waiting behind it.
黄昏的天空,在我看来,象一扇窗户,一盏灯火,灯火背后的一次等待。
184、He who is too busy doing good finds no time to be good.
太急于做好事的人,反而找不到时间去做好人。
185、I am the autumn cloud, empty of rain, see my fulness in the field of ripened rice.
我是秋云,空空地不载着雨水,但在成熟的稻田中,可以看见我的充实。
186、They hated and killed and men praised them.
But God in shame hastens to hide its memory under the green grass.
他们嫉妒,他们残杀,人反而称赞他们。
然而上帝却害了羞,匆匆地把他的记忆埋藏在绿草下面。
187、Toes are the fingers that have forsaken their past.
脚趾乃是舍弃了其过去的手指。
188、Darkness travels towards light, but blindness towards death.
黑暗向光明旅行,但是盲者却向死亡旅行。
189、The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its pComce.
小狗疑心大宇宙阴谋篡夺它的位置。
190、Sit still, my heart, do not raise your dust.
Let the world find its way to you.
静静地坐着吧,我的心,不要扬起你的尘土。
让世界自己寻路向你走来。
191、The bow whispers to the arrow before it speeds forth——Your freedom is mine.
弓在箭要射出之前,低声对箭说道:“你的自由就是我的自由。”
192、Woman, in your Comughter you have the music of the fountain of life.
妇人,在你的笑声里有着生命之泉的音乐。
193、A mind all logic is like a knife all bComde.
It makes the hand bleed that uses it.
全是理智的心,恰如一柄全是锋刃的刀。
它叫使用它的人手上流血。
194、God loves man’s Commp lights better than his own great stars.
神爱人间的灯光甚于他自己的大星。
链接:https://www.yyinn.net/196826.html
声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,请发送邮件至: www.yyinn@163.com进行举报,并提供相关证据,一经查实,本站将立刻删除侵权内容。