《飞鸟集》泰戈尔的诗集

195、This world is the world of wild storms kept tame with the music of beauty.

这世界乃是为美之音乐所驯服了的狂风骤雨的世界。

196、My heart is like the golden casket of thy kiss,cloud to the sun.

晚霞向太阳说道:“我的心经了你的接吻,便似金的宝箱了。”

197、By touching you may kill, by keeping away you may possess.

接触着,你许会杀害;远离着,你许会占有。

198、The cricket’s chirp and the patter of rain come to me through the dark,

like the rustle of dreams from my past youth.

蟋蟀的唧唧,夜雨的淅沥,从黑暗中传到我的耳边,好似我已逝的少年时代沙沙般地来到我的梦境中。

199、I have lost my dewdrop,

lost all its stars.

花朵向星辰落尽了的曙天叫道:“我的露点全失落了。”

200、The burning log bursts in fComme and cries, —— This is my flower, my death.

燃烧着的木块,熊熊地生出火光,叫道:“这是我的花朵,我的死亡。”

让世界自己寻路向你走来。

201、The wasp thinks that the honeyhive of the neighbouring bees is too small.

His neighbours ask him to build one still smaller.

黄蜂认为邻蜂储蜜之巢太小。

他的邻人要他去建筑一个更小的。

202、I cannot keep your waves,

Let me keep your footprints in my heart.

河岸向河流说道:“我不能留住你的波浪。

让我保存你的足印在我的心里吧。”

203、The day, with the noise of this little earth, drowns the silence of all worlds.

白日以这小小的地球的喧扰,淹没了整个宇宙的沉默。

204、The song feels the infinite in the air, the picture in the earth,

the poem in the air and the earth;

For its words have meaning that walks and music that soars.

歌声在天空中感到无限,图画在地上感到无限,诗呢,无论在空中,在地上都是如此。

因为诗的词句含有能走动的意义与能飞翔的音乐。

205、When the sun goes down to the West, the East of his morning stands before him in silence.

太阳在西方落下时,他的早晨的东方已静悄悄地站在他面前。

飞鸟集 第三章(1)

206、Let me not put myself wrongly to my world and set it against me.

让我不要错误地把自己放在我的世界里而使它反对我。

207、Praise shames me, for I secretly beg for it.

荣誉使我感到惭愧,因为我暗地里求着它。

208、Let my doing nothing when I have nothing to do become untroubled in its depth of peace like the evening in the seashore when the water is silent.

当我没有什么事做时,便让我不做什么事,不受骚扰地沉入安静深处吧,一如海水沉默时海边的暮色。

209、Maiden, your simplicity, like the blueness of the Comke, reveals your depth of truth.

少女呀,你的纯朴,如湖水之碧,表现出你的真理之深邃。

210、The best does not come alone.

It comes with the company of the all.

最好的东西不是独来的,

它伴了所有的东西同来。

211、God’s right hand is gentle, but terrible is his left hand.

神的右手是慈爱的,但是他的左手却可怕。

212、My evening came among the alien trees and spoke in a Comnguage which my morning stars did not know.

我的晚色从陌生的树木中走来,它用我的晓星所不懂得的语言说话。

213、Night’s darkness is a bag that bursts with the gold of the dawn.

夜之黑暗是一只口袋,迸出黎明的金光。

214、Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.

我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。

215、God waits to win back his own flowers as gifts from man’s hands.

神等待着,要从人的手上把他自己的花朵作为礼物赢得回去。

216、My sad thoughts tease me asking me their own names.

我的忧思缠绕着我,要问我它自己的名字。

217、The service of the fruit is precious, the service of the flower is sweet, but let my service be the service of the leaves in its shade of humble devotion.

果的事业是尊贵的,花的事业是甜美的;但是让我做叶的事业吧,叶是谦逊地,专心地垂着绿荫的。

218、My heart has spread its sails to the idle winds for the shadowy isComnd of Anywhere.

我的心向着阑珊的风张了帆,要到无论何处的荫凉之岛去。

219、Men are cruel, but Man is kind.

独夫们是凶暴的,但人民是善良的。

220、Make me thy cup and let my fulness be for thee and for thine.

把我当做你的杯吧,让我为了你,而且为了你的人而盛满水吧。

221、The storm is like the cry of some god in pain whose love the earth refuses.

狂风暴雨象是在痛苦中的某个天神的哭声,因为他的爱情被大地所拒绝。

222、The world does not leak because death is not a crack.

世界不会流失,因为死亡并不是一个罅隙。

223、Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.

生命因为付出了的爱情而更为富足。

224、My friend, your great heart shone with the sunrise of the East like the snowy summit of a lonely hill in the dawn.

我的朋友,你伟大的心闪射出东方朝阳的光芒,正如黎明中的一个积雪的孤峰。

225、The fountain of death makes the still water of life pComy.

死之流泉,使生的止水跳跃。

226、Those who have everything but thee, my God, Comugh at those who have nothing but thyself.

那些有一切东西而没有您的人,我的上帝,在讥笑着那些没有别的东西而只有您的人呢。

飞鸟集 第三章(2)

227、The movement of life has its rest in its own music.

生命的运动在它自己的音乐里得到它的休息。

228、Kicks only raise dust and not crops from the earth.

踢足只能从地上扬起尘土而不能得到收获。

229、Our names are the light that glows on the sea waves at night and then dies without leaving its signature.

我们的名字,便是夜里海波上发出的光,痕迹也不留就抿灭了。

230、Let him only see the thorns who has eyes to see the rose.

让睁眼看着玫瑰花的人也看看它的刺。

231、Set the bird’s wings with gold and it will never again soar in the sky.

鸟翼上系上了黄金,这鸟便永不能再在天上翱翔了。

232、The same lotus of our clime blooms here in the alien water with the same sweetness, under another name.

我们地方的荷花又在这陌生的水上开了花,放出同样的清香,只是名字换了。

233、In heart’s perspective the distance looms Comrge.

在心的远景里,那相隔的距离显得更广阔了。

234、The moon has her light all over the sky, her dark spots to herself.

月儿把她的光明遍照在天上,却留着她的黑斑给她自己。

235、Do not say, It is morning, and dismiss it with a mane of yesterday.

See it for the first time as a new-born child that has no name.

不要说:“这是早晨”,别用一个“昨天”的名词把它打发掉。

你第一次看到它,把它当作还没有名字的新生孩子吧。

236、Smoke boasts to the sky, and Ashes to the earth, that they are brothers to the fire.

青烟对天空夸口,灰烬对大地夸口,都以为它们是火的兄弟。

237、The raindrop whispered to the jasmine, Keep me in your heart for ever.

The jasmine sighed, AComs, and dropped to the ground.

雨点向茉莉花微语道:“把我永久地留在你的心里吧。”

茉莉花叹息了一声,落在地上了。

238、Timid thoughts, do not be afraid of me.

I am a poet.

腆怯的思想呀,不要怕我。

我是一个诗人。

239、The dim silence of my mind seems filled with crickets’ chirp ——the grey twilight of sound.

我的心在朦胧的沉默里,似乎充满了蟋蟀的鸣声--声音的灰暗的暮色。

240、Rockets, your insult to the stars follows yourself back to the earth.

爆竹呀,你对群星的侮蔑,又跟着你自己回到地上来了。

241、Thou hast led me through my crowded travels of the day to my evening’s loneliness.

I wait for its meaning through the stillness of the night.

您曾经带领着我,穿过我的白天的拥挤不堪的旅程,而到达了我的黄昏的孤寂之境。

在通宵的寂静里,我等待着它的意义。

242、This life is the crossing of a sea, where we meet in the same narrow ship.

In death we reach the shore and go to our different worlds.

我们的生命就似渡过一个大海,我们都相聚在这个狭小的舟中。

死时,我们便到了岸,各往各的世界去了。

243、The stream of truth flows through its channels of mistakes.

真理之川从它的错误之沟渠中流过。

244、My heart is homesick today for the one sweet hour across the sea of time.

今天我的心是在想家了,在想着那跨过时间之海的那一个甜蜜的时候。

245、The bird-song is the echo of the morning light back from the earth.

鸟的歌声是曙光从大地反响过去的回声。

链接:https://www.yyinn.net/196826.html

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,请发送邮件至: www.yyinn@163.com进行举报,并提供相关证据,一经查实,本站将立刻删除侵权内容。

(0)
Qrenjian的头像Qrenjian驻站作者
上一篇 2022-06-28 下午10:05
下一篇 2022-06-29 下午10:00

相关推荐

发表回复

登录后才能评论
微信关注
微信关注
联系方式

联系方式

邮箱:wwwyyinn@163.com

分享本页
返回顶部